Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby's Got Buns Baby Shower - October 2010

My family are big fans of the TV show Friend's.  We did my sister's bridal shower in a "He's her Lobster" theme and I wanted to carry that theme over to the baby shower.  There's an episode of Friend's where Ross and Rachel make Emma laugh after singing "Baby's Got Back".  Because my sister wanted a diaper themed shower (with diaper cake centerpieces and diaper raffle) I thought naming the shower theme "Baby's Got Buns" fit perfectly.  She also wanted an egg timer for the favors so we named the favor "Diaper time for Mia Marie". 

Here's a video clip from Friend's where Ross and Rachel sing:

(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelmDTjj0AI)


Here are the pictures from the shower:
















No comments:

Post a Comment