Saturday, July 14, 2012

Superbowl - February 2012

Well, it's definitely been a while since I last posted.  I have a ton of parties to catch up on posting and will do so one at a time.  The first is the Superbowl party this past February.  As Eagles fans it was hard to route for the Giants, but we figured they were the lesser of two evils :)  I wanted to keep this party adult themed with chocolate beer and margarita cupcakes, guiness pudding, chocolate beer brownie pops, and also some cheesey beer dip.  My husband made the best brocollini (Cali version of broccoli rabe) stromboli for this party...something I hope we make again very soon!  I also tried girl scout cookie pops, but they were a bit difficult to dip.  Cake pops are just so much easier. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment