Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sugar and Spice Baby Shower (Part 1 of 2)

I try to reinvent the details I use with every event and with this baby shower we used a ribbon curtain as the backdrop for the dessert table.  This is something that I have seen and wanted to create for a while now.  I can't wait for the next time when I can make it even better!  this event was extra special because i got to work with my friends dana, cecelia, and elizabeth who really helped with so many details.

I split this post into two because we took so many pictures of planning, setting up, and during the event.  This first post has pictures from the planning (invitation, decorations, baking) and setting up (decorations at event location withouth goodies & guests).

Here are some photos from the planning stages:
















Here are some pictures of the event set up before the goodies and guests arrived:








No comments:

Post a Comment