Here are some photos of all the little sea creatures, cake pops, and marshmallows I created for Seal Day.
- Fishy Cupcakes: cupcakes with icing made to looks like waves and some with a lot of sprinkles with pretzel goldfish (people loved the name)
- Ocean Blue Marshmallows: big marshmallows dipped in blue candy coating and blue / white sugar crystals
- Ocean Blue Cake Pops: cake pops in blue / white candy coating and blue / white sugar crystals
- Seal Pops: cake pops in white candy coating, white sugary fur, candy eyes, chocolate nibbler nose, and chocolate sprinkles for mouth
- Coco Seal Marshy Pops: big marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and coconut for fur, candy eyes, chocolate nibbler nose, and chocolate sprinkles for mouth
My favorite were the Coco Seal Marshy Pops, but I didn't get to try any because they went too fast! The kids at Seal Day loved both and it was so rewarding to hear their praise :)
I also included pics from the hydrangeas used for the seal day - embelished with a little seal cut out with my silhouette machine.