Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Baby Sprinkle - Part 1 of 2

We planned this party for a friend from work who was having their 2nd baby, but this time a little girl.  They asked for low key, green and yellow; just a relaxing party at their clubhouse.  I added some grey since my new favorite color combination is yellow and grey.  This post is 1 of 2 showing pictures from the party setup. 

This was my first food display table and I had a lot of fun with it.
I finally got the chance to use this centerpiece cake stand, which I love. 
I found it at Marshall's where I find a lot of dessert display pieces.   
These cheese cake cups were so easy to make.  I found this recipe on http://www.hostessblog.com/
Just cream cheese mixed with whipped cream & sugar, and separated by graham cracker crumbs.




Oreo cookie pops dipped into melted peanut butter
Nutter Butter cookie pops dipped into melted white chocolate
Pretzels dipped in peanut butter
Spice cake cupcakes with lemon icing
Oreo cookies dipped in yellow tinted white chocolate
This was the kids' play area provided with things to color, play-dough
to create, and poppers, helicoptors, and finger puppet toys. 


Diaper cake



Costco croissant sandwiches with handmade flags


 
Veggies dipped in hummus












No comments:

Post a Comment