Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rockin with Reef 1st Birthday Party - Part 1 of 3


I always think my next party is always my most favorite party, but this one really was so much fun to plan, prep, and attend!  I posted the party invitations I created for this invite a couple weeks ago.  This post shows pictures of some of the preparation of decorations, games, favors, and desserts.


This package was just too pretty not to include.  Its from Shop Sweet Lulu and came in like 2 days for nothing extra for shipping!


I started these cake pops extra early - Monday night for a Sunday party.  Here's step 1 to 3 - bake cake, crumble cake, & add icing.






I made some "Rock Star Cake Pops" using a star shaped cookie cutter





Here are the ingredients to make the pops look pretty.  Its so hard to take pictures while dipping the cake pops so I don't have any here, but maybe next time I'll convince my husband to help! :)



Here are the finished Rock Star Cake Pops







I found this favor idea from another rockstar party posted on hostessblog.com (which I love by the way).  My friend Victoria helped me out big time with the lanyards and the VIP Backstage Pass is just printed on cardstock and laminated with my new laminator! 


Here are the marshmallow rocker pop ingredients. 


And here are the finished products.  I used star sprinkles for the mohawks, which were my favorite part.






Here are some props for the "Take your picture like a Rockstar" booth we had set up.

And here are just a sample of some of the paper products for the party...

No comments:

Post a Comment