Monday, July 4, 2011

Sweet Baby Sprinkle - Party in Progress

A friend from work is having a new baby girl pretty soon and we all wanted to get together and throw him a baby 'sprinkle'.  His wife and him wanted to go modern / neutral and chose green and yellow.  I added some grey since it is also neutral and because grey and yellow are my new favorite colors (for now).  The next few pictures are of the diaper cake centerpieces, vases, fan backdrop, invites, and labels I created so far for the party which is next weekend. 

I found the fan backdrop idea from the Hostess with the Mostess blog (where I visit frequently!).  It was super easy and I was able to use paper I had already and printed some extra patterns to go more with the theme colors.   















No comments:

Post a Comment