Sunday, April 17, 2011

Minnie Polka Dotted Party - April 2011 (Part 2 of 2)

Part 1 of pictures from this party can be found here.  These pictures are from my best friend Chrissy who is mom to this wonderful little girl Lily Marie, who is also my god-daughter.  Lily is in love with Minnie Mouse and I was very excited when Chrissy wanted to do Minnie for Lily's party because I love polka dots!

Chrissy had Lily's family party at her home on Saturday and her kid party at Little Gym on Sunday. 


We set up a week early because I unfortunately couldn't make it.  The desserts were homemade by Chrissy's family and look delicious!  Chrissy made the chocolate covered marshmallows and pretzels which also look amazing!













I made the party hats out of wrapping paper doubled up with cardstock.  I stapled the mickey mouse ears and ribbon and hot glued the feathers on for the girls.



The favor bags started as basic bags from Michaels with mouse ears.  For the girls I added Minnie Mouse ribbon bows glued on and tutus.  The tutus were made with organza and some thread.  For the boys I just added Mickey Mouse pants with buttons.


We had pictures of Lily on display throughout the party.  Both Chrissy and I are big fans of photos and I love doing this at parties.










Here are pictures from the kids party at Little Gym. 










Thank you Chrissy for these pictures!  It looks like you had a wonderful time!  And thank you again for letting me help you with the decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment