Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pink Lace Christening March 2011 (Part 1 of 2)

This soft pink and white lacey event was put together for my niece and now god-daughter Mia Marie.  These are just a few pictures I took during the preparation.  Part 2 will showcase pictures taken by my best friend Chrissy who sidelines as a photographer.  The dessert table was set on a buffet table my dad just built in time for the event (he's a carpenter).  The dessert plates were decorated with pearls and rose ribbon and set on candlesticks from ikea.  The cookies were all homemade by my mother.  I made the chocolate dipped marshmallows and pretzels a few days before the event and checked them in my bag from California to Philly.  We used tulips from our local grocery store in vases, posted pictures from Mia's 1 week photo shoot in frames, and candles purchased from ikea all over the house as decorations.   
















No comments:

Post a Comment